Pilot Aptitude Assessment
Basic tests for flight schools and ab-initio pilot candidates
Pilot Aptitude Assessment assists individuals in deciding future career choices. Investment in flying training is a major decision for individuals and their families, with many candidates undertaking significant loans to pay for flight training. Undergoing basic assessment beforehand will help assess suitability for flight training.
Sound results build confidence and enhance motivation for choosing a career as a professional pilot. These tests are available to flight schools to assist in selection processes required prior to commencing VET accredited courses.
Advanced assessments for airlines
Advanced Pilot Aptitude Assessment assists airlines and charter companies to conduct appropriate ‘due – diligence’ in the selection of qualified pilots for employment.
- Many aspects of pilot aptitude are innate but certain important skills can be improved. Candidates receive positive feedback on areas that can be potentially improved.
- Aviation Australia uses the well proven Basic and Advanced COMPASS © computer-based pilot aptitude testing system and the Checklist Professional Profile © personality inventory system currently in use worldwide by airlines, the military, universities, major flight schools and many other aircraft operators.
- Results from the comprehensive battery of tests are printed in an easy to understand format, allowing immediate assessment of aptitude.
- Well over 20,000 candidates from around the world have undertaken the COMPASS © tests and there are very high levels of correlation with success. This represents a highly cost-effective way of indicating suitability for flight training.
- Enquiries are welcome from flight schools, charter companies and airlines seeking assistance in their pilot selection and recruitment.