Join the team
Start your Career in aviation!
Aviation Australia is a dynamic, registered training organisation, delivering quality training. Our dedicated staff operate with unparalleled commitment to aviation excellence.
We recognise that our people are responsible for our success as a training provider. As an Aviation Australia staff member, we can offer you:
- Competitive remuneration based on your capability and performance
- Performance based rewards
- Flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive professional development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to our Employee Benefits Program
- Salary sacrifice
- Structured career paths
- Regular satisfaction and engagement surveys
To keep up to date with future career opportunities at Aviation Australia, please submit an expression of interest to email@example.com
Please email enquiries regarding career opportunities at the Aviation Australia Riyadh College in Saudi Arabia to firstname.lastname@example.org
Positions Currently Available:
Aircraft Engineering Instructors – Mechanical, Avionics, Structures
Casual opportunities exist for suitably qualified and experienced individuals to join our Technical Training team in the role of Aircraft Engineering Instructor in the Avionics, Mechanical and Structures disciplines, teaching subjects within the scope of Aviation Australia’s approval as an RTO and Part 147 organisation.