Hainan Airlines and Aviation Australia join forces to provide the best service in the air!
Hainan Airlines have partnered with Aviation Australia to undertake a cabin crew recruitment road show. The road show is covering both Sydney and Brisbane, in order to secure service stars to join the airline as it continues to expand its’ footprint across the globe.
Hainan Airlines is one of Asia’s fastest growing airlines who has seen 23 years of safe operations and has accumulated over five million hours of safe flight, maintaining an outstanding safety record. Its’ fleet is mainly comprised of Boeing 737s and 787s, and Airbus 330s.
Aviation Australia is a leader in cabin crew training and the Brisbane facility hosts airlines undertaking both initial and recurrent training of their crews on a daily basis. The company boasts world-class training aids and equipment. Aviation Australia has also expanded its’ cabin crew training footprint to service Sydney and Melbourne in addition to Brisbane where it has been operating since 2006.
Hainan Airlines are looking for local Australian talent to join its’ flying ranks, and is hoping to secure a large number of Australian candidates to take on roles with the airline, based in China. Hainan Airlines flight attendants or cabin crew are the friendly faces of excellent service that passengers expect and deserve when they fly with the airline. Hainan Airlines flight attendants ensure the safety and comfort of passengers at all times, and do it with SMILE service standards.
If you are enthusiastic, professional, dedicated and love to travel, we would like to invite you to apply to be part of our cabin crew family at Hainan Airlines.
Hainan Airlines can offer:
- Higher basic salary and hourly pay
- Higher allowances and bonuses
- Global health insurance
- Upscale staff accommodation (single rooms)
- Faster promotion and career development
- More international flight route opportunities
- Between 20-35 years old
- Reach of at least 212cm (on tip toes) in order to reach emergency equipment
- No visible tattoos, skin scarification or body art (considering the flight safety)
- Currently enrolled in associates program or higher
- Charming, friendly, team-orientated personality
- Flexibility (e.g. irregular working schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays.)
- Medically fit to meet air crew requirements issued by the CIVIL AVIATION ADMINISTRATION OF CHINA
- Positive attitude with a natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment and when dealing with people from different cultures
- Willing to be based in Beijing, China. (International flight attendants have transfer priority when staffing international bases after initial employment and training period in Beijing.)
Interested candidates should visit the following links for more details:
Sydney – 07 April
Brisbane – 09 April
View news archive