Aviation Australia’s English Language courses combine a proven curriculum of core English with materials orientated for aviation purposes. Currently available for business to business customers only.
There are several options available to suit the various needs of students. All courses will provide students with the desired level of English for entrance into Aviation Australia’s Diploma of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and Cabin Crew Career Training.
General English (GE) course
Aviation Australia’s General English course aims to enable students to develop fluency, accuracy and confidence in listening, speaking, reading and writing in English in everyday situations. It is designed for students who require English for general communication in their jobs or social life, or who need to improve their English language skills before moving on to aviation and / or academic English. The syllabus integrates language learning with skills development and places equal emphasis on vocabulary and grammar.
Students in General English will develop:
- Confidence in listening, speaking, reading and writing English through tasks relevant to their interests;
- Accuracy in speaking and writing through extending their knowledge of English grammar and pronunciation;
- An understanding of Australian society and culture through activities in the classroom and off campus, such as excursions to places of interest.
- Beginner to Upper Intermediate (5 Levels)
- 10 weeks per level
- 20 hours in-class and 5 hours Self Access and Homework Review
- Students are provided with coursebooks at each level
- Beginner English language level or above
- Student Visa
- Age 16 and over
Study tour English program
Aviation Australia’s study tour English program is short course that provides an exciting opportunity for international students to study and improve their English whilst experiencing Australian culture. Our aim is to provide groups with an exciting learning and social experience – one that they can remember for years to come.
Aviation Australia can customise a study tour to suit a group’s specific needs. Based on input from our clients, our professional team of educators will design a unique study tour program that meets your educational needs.
Our successful study tours draw heavily on the experts from of the aviation industry. The study tour English program is supported with industry visits and cultural excursions. Please note that study tours require a minimum of 12 students.