Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Training – Victoria
Aviation Australia conducts nationally recognised Aircraft Maintenance Engineering training in Essendon Fields, Victoria, from the Aeroskills Training Package. This training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding. Currently, Diploma and Certificate IV in Aeroskills outcomes are offered to candidates in Victoria. This training can also be coupled with the necessary modules and examination required for CASA Part 66 Licensing outcomes as Aviation Australia are a recognised and approved CASA Part 147 Maintenance Training Organisation.
This is inclusive of:
- instructor-led training for block-release apprentices,
- on-site practical assessment activities of apprentices,
- upskilling of already qualified AME’s seeking CASR Part 66 B1 or B2 category licence/Diploma of Aeroskills outcomes.
The following courses qualify for Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding:
- Certificate IV in Aeroskills (Mechanical) – apprenticeship only.
- Course cost: $2500*
- Certificate IV in Aeroskills (Avionics) – apprenticeship only.
- Course cost: $5900*
- Certificate IV in Aeroskills (Structures) – apprenticeship only.
- Course cost: $3000*
- Diploma of Aeroskills (Mechanical) – apprenticeship and non-apprenticeship.
- Course cost (apprenticeship): $5640*
- Course cost (non-apprenticeship): $28 610*
- Diploma of Aeroskills (Avionics) – apprenticeship and non-apprenticeship.
- Course cost (apprenticeship): $6435*
- Course cost (non-apprenticeship): $24 695*
*Course costs are subject to change and are unique to each student.
Training will be held at Aviation Australia’s facility in Essendon Fields.
Aviation Australia are listed as a Registered Training Provider on the Victorian Government Department of Education and Training website.
We are now taking enquiries for the next intake of students.
To express your interest, please complete the following form: