Apprenticeships/Traineeships | Northern Territory
Aviation Australia is an approved provider with the NT Government Department of Trade, Business and Innovation – with User Choice funding for the below qualifications:
- Certificate IV in Aeroskills (Avionics) – MEA40618 (nominal duration 48 months)
- Certificate IV in Aeroskills (Mechanical) – MEA40718 (nominal duration 48 months)
- Diploma of Aeroskills (Avionics) – MEA50118 * (nominal duration 48 months)
- Diploma of Aeroskills (Mechanical) – MEA50218 * (nominal duration 48 months)
* Diploma includes additional CASA Licence outcome for eligible trainees
The NT Governments apprentice/trainee eligibility requirements can be found here.
Theory training is conducted via block release at the Aviation Australia campus in Cairns, Queensland.
Tuition / Co-contribution Fees
Fees are currently calculated at $1.60 per nominal hour for each Unit of Competency delivered in the Training Plan.
Tuition fees are spread over the apprenticeship and charged twice a year. Aviation Australia requires fees to the paid within 7 days of the invoice date.
* The student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may apply such as a student service and resource fees.
The NT Government offer travel and accommodation subsidy to eligible applicants – more information is here.