CASR/EASA Part 66 licensing
Train with the largest CASR and EASA Part 147 approved Maintenance Training Organisation in Australia
Already have a CASR Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Licence?
Exclusion Removal Training
- E1, E4, E5 Exclusion Removal Training Instructor-Led
- E1, E4, E5 Exclusion Removal Training Self-Study
- E12 Exclusion Removal Training
- Requalification training for licensed engineers that have not met the requirements as dictated in the CASR Part 66 Manual of Standards (66.A.23)
B2 to B1 and B1 to B2 Licence Training
Adding opposite Categories B1 or B2 to an already granted B2 or B1 licence is a fairly painless process and Aviation Australia can offer you world-class theory and practical training to get compliant for the application of the licence sought.
Would you like the very best Aircraft Type training?
Aircraft Type Courses
Aviation Australia utilises their own approvals and other Part 147’s approvals to offer the very best EASA and CASA Aircraft Type Courses.
Are you an AME wanting to upskill for a CASR Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Licence?
Gaining a CASR Part 66 B Category Licence (Cert IV Aeroskills to Diploma of Aeroskills)
- CASR Part 66 B Licence flowchart
- CASR Part 66 Module 10 – Aviation Legislation – Instructor-led training
Pathways to a CASR Part 66 B Category aircraft engineers licence are identified via the Recognition of Prior Learning process. For more information then please visit the Skills Recognition / Recognition of Prior Learning page here
Would you like to gain an EASA Part 66 B Category Licence?
- Self-study and face-to-face training options
Training material and examinations
Aviation Australia have a comprehensive range of Part 66 compliant training material and are also approved to conduct CASR and EASA Part 66 Basic Knowledge Examinations for A and B Category Licences.