CASR/EASA Part 66 training
Train with the largest CASR and EASA Part 147 approved Maintenance Training Organisation in Australia
Already have a CASR Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Licence?
Exclusion Removal Training
- E1, E4, E5 Exclusion Removal Training Instructor-Led
- E1, E4, E5 Exclusion Removal Training Self-Study
- E12 Exclusion Removal Training
- Requalification training for licensed engineers that have not met the requirements as dictated in the CASR Part 66 Manual of Standards (66.A.23)
Would you like the very best Aircraft Type training?
Aircraft Type Courses
Aviation Australia utilises their own approvals and other Part 147’s approvals to offer the very best EASA and CASA Aircraft Type Courses.
Are you an AME wanting to upskill for a CASR Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Licence?
Gaining a CASR Part 66 B Category Licence (Cert IV Aeroskills to Diploma of Aeroskills)
Would you like to gain an EASA Part 66 B Category Licence?
- Self-study and face-to-face training options
Training material and examinations
Aviation Australia have a comprehensive range of Part 66 compliant training material and are also approved to conduct CASR and EASA Part 66 Basic Knowledge Examinations for A and B Category Licences.