Certificate II in Aviation (Flight Operations)
This course will equip you with the comprehensive knowledge, skills, values and experience that international and domestic airlines seek when recruiting suitable candidates.
- Must have completed Year 10 (Year 12 preferred)
- Must be at least 18 years old for Australian airlines and 20-21 years old for most international airlines
- Must be fit and healthy
- Must meet the height restrictions as specified by the various airlines – please enquire direct to the airlines to determine if they apply to you
- English proficieny essential (must have IELTS 5.5 equivalent)
- A second language is a distinct advantage
This is an online course consisting of 14 theory modules and examinations studied at your own pace.
Successful completion of the theory is followed by an additional 3.5 weeks of practical training. Practical training will take place at Aviation Australia's Brisbane Campus, Monday to Friday from 8.00am - 3.00pm.
|Introduction to Aviation
|Workplace Health & Safety
|Roles and Responsibilities
|Non-Technical Skills (NTS)
|Standard Operating Procedures
|Cabin and Galley Service
|Apply First Aid
Upon completion, students will receive a AVI20208 Certificate II in Aviation (Flight Operations) plus the following additional certificates:
- Senior First Aid
- Aircrew Security Response Program
Course Purchase Options
There are two options available for purchasing the Online course:
- Option 1. Purchase entire Online course
- Option 2. Purchase individual topics and pay as you go. (Please note: Topics are to be completed in consecutive order.)
To enrol in the Online Certificate II in Aviation (Flight Operations) please select the "Apply Now" button below and complete the application form. You will also be required to pay an enrolment fee.
Disclaimer: The information provided is the most current available. However Aviation Australia has the right to change information such as course costs, timing and selection criteria without notice.