- 14 classrooms complete with data projectors
- A range of operational and dedicated training aids including two aircraft cabin simulators, a narrow body and a wide body to simulate real conditions for cabin crew in emergency situations
- Various aircraft doors such as Boeing 717, 737, 747, 767 and 777 aircraft as well as A320 and A330 Airbus
- Aircraft evacuation slides and inflatable safety rafts
- Large pool for water safety drills
- Internet enabled computer resources for study and remedial learning
- Office space for hosted training providers such as Emergency Procedure training instructors
- Student amenities including a large lunch room with recreation area
- Two large conference rooms
The canteen located on site is open from 7am – 2pm, Monday to Friday. In addition to providing lunches, light snacks, tea and coffee, special catering can be arranged on request.
See some of our amazing training equipment here.