Flight Attendant Career Training
About the course
At Aviation Australia, we train the best to be the best. Aviation is a highly competitive industry and to get noticed, you need to do something that will set you apart.
Our 25 day Flight Attendant Career Training course will do exactly that, providing you with the confidence, skills and inside-knowledge to showcase your potential. Not only will you learn what it means to be a flight attendant, our connections with various airlines and current knowledge of their expectations means that you will leave with a realistic expectation of what it takes to become one. Our career coaching starts on day one of the course and continues even after you secure employment, meaning that we’re with you on every step of your flight attendant journey.
Course cost $4750* + GST
*Please note that course cost will differ for International Students
Why train with us?
It’s simple. We are the leaders in aviation training and every aspect of what we do is dedicated to excellence.
- Our training is delivered by industry experts who come from highly successful careers within the aviation industry
Our instructors will inspire you with their own life experiences and guide you with knowledge, ensuring that you’re prepared both physically and emotionally for your future career in aviation.
- Our training facilities are world-class and in a league of their own
Our Flight Safety Training and Technical Training facilities provide real-world simulation, allowing you to be immersed in a live aviation environment like no other.
- Our courses are designed to set you apart
Our courses allow you to emerge as a confident, inspired and prepared individual who is ready to showcase their professionalism, knowledge and skills to prospective employers.
- Successful completion of Australian Year 10 or equivalent
- The Flight Attendant Career course is fast paced and taught in English. We recommend students have an equivalent of IELTS 5.5 before undertaking this course.
If you wish to complete the course and you are not an Australian/New Zealand Permanent Resident or Citizen, please contact us.