Part 66 Programs
Aviation Australia capability extends to training which supports the licensing requirements of:
- EASA Part 66 (Europe)
- CASR Part 66 (Australia)
This engineering training is available through:
- traditional classroom delivery & examination;
- online studies and examination or
- blended online and traditional classroom revision delivery
EASA Part 66
European Aviation Safety Agency eligibility for Part 66 licensing for existing engineers is determined by:
Aviation Australia provides training and examinations globally preparing individuals who are experienced as aircraft maintenance engineers for EASA examinations. This involves either:
- an individual's experience as an aircraft maintenance engineer &;
- confirming that the individual has completed the approved EASA examinations relevant to the licence Category applied for.
Accelerated programs provide delivery of the full theoretical component for:
- delivery of modules in an accelerated format to revise content or;
- studying modules online prior to examinations
- B1.1 Turbine Aeroplane
- B1.3 Turbine Helicopter
- B2 Avionics
- A1 Turbine Aeroplane
Aviation Australia also has capability to provide training prior to examination to assist in lifting existing EASA licence limitations. These programs can be conducted flexibly and at the client's site or Aviation Australia's Brisbane International Airport facilities.
CASR Part 66
Aviation Australia provides approved Part 147 basic engineering training services in the Part 66 categories of:
|B1.1 Turbine Aeroplane
||CASA / EASA
|B1.2 Piston Aeroplane
|B1.3 Turbine Helicopter
||CASA / EASA
|B1.4 Piston Helicopter
|B2 Electrical & Avionics
||CASA / EASA
Practical Experience Programs
Practical programs concentrate on troubleshooting of system failures and subsequent rectification on both real aircraft and simulators. Your RPL process will determine the industry experience you may need to acquire. Aviation Australia can design a practical training program to acquit that experience requirement.
Flexible Training Programs
All Part 66 subjects are available for study online. Part 66 subjects may be studied through:
- Online study guides provide the opportunity for you as an individual to self study Part 66 subjects in preparation for examination(s) or
- Through our virtual E classroom where you will have access to online study guides and chat forums plus online and telephone instructor access during normal working hours.
PART 66 Examinations
Examinations can be undertaken in: Brisbane – at Aviation Australia, Melbourne – at the Aviation Industry
Training Centre and Perth – at Polytechnic West Companies may apply to Aviation Australia to have examination sittings conducted at nominated venuesacross Australia.
CASA CAR31 Basic Examinations
Aviation Australia’s face to face training programs are available in LAME Basic format to prepare those
individuals who have elected to continue to pursue licensing via CASA examination.